In recent weeks the coronavirus has had too many opportunities to spread again. The Dutch government therefore decided on Monday 13 October that stricter measures are needed to bring down the number of infections. Read more about the Dutch partial lockdown measures here: https://www.government.nl/latest/news/2020/10/13/partial-lockdown-needed-to-bring-down-infections
To adhere to these measures the Norwegian embassy in The Hague has applied the following measures related to visits and services until further notice:
- The Embassy will be closed for visitors.
- Passports services are limited to urgent cases.
- If you already have an appointment, the Embassy will contact you.
- The Embassy can be contacted by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Embassy can be contacted by phone: Tel: +31 (0) 70 311 7611 (From Norway: Tel. 23 95 80 00) between 10AM and 2PM
For more information about how the corona situation affects travelling into Norway please check the website of the Norwegian Directorate of Immigration.