Due to growing concerns about the coronavirus and imposed restrictions, the following applies until further notice:
- The Embassy will be closed for visitors.
- Passports services are limited to urgent cases.
- Norwegian missions abroad are no longer issuing visas for visitors to Norway.
- Current appointments for passports will be cancelled.
- If you already have an appointment, the Embassy will contact you.
- The Embassy can be contacted by mail: [email protected]
Restrictions on entry into Norway (COVID-19):
The Norwegian government has implemented strict restrictions on entry into Norway due to the spread of COVID-19. As a result, foreigners who do not hold a valid residence permit in Norway will be refused entry into Norway at the border under provisions of a Norwegian law relating to the control of communicable diseases. For the time being and until further notice, visas for visitors to Norway will not be issued.
For more information on the entry restrictions to Norway, please visit:
For Norwegian Citizens: Register at Reiseregistrering.no
Vi minner om at både reisende og fastboende nordmenn i utlandet kan registrere seg på reiseregistrering.no slik at Utenriksdepartementet kan nå ut med viktig informasjon. På denne måten får de også bedre oversikt. Takk for at du hjelper oss!