The Embassy in The Hague is currently seeking a locally-hired employee as of 1st of April 2018.
Our new employee will be given the following tasks:
- Promotion of Norwegian culture and private sector, including management of budget
- Press and PR-related tasks, including editing of the Embassy’s web portal and social media
- Facilitating political and professional visits as well as events related to the promotion of Norwegian private sector
- Administrative tasks, including maintenance of the network database of the Embassy
- The management can modify the work tasks
- Applicants should have completed higher education, preferably within the fields of political science or economics
- Good insight into the Dutch and Norwegian political systems, with an emphasis on cultural life
- Experience in representation as well as interfacing with business will be an advantage
- Experience with IT systems and/or economics/accounting is required
- Applicants must be fluent in English, both in written and spoken
- Sound command of Dutch will be given weight
- Knowledge of Norwegian is preferred, but not required
- Strong communication and networking skills as well as team spirit
- Must be flexible and inclusive
- Systematic and efficient
Local conditions will apply for the position. We offer a competitive salary and excellent working environment with interesting and varied tasks.
Further information can be obtained by contacting Minister Counsellor/Deputy head of Mission Ine Måreng or Administrative Counsellor Kirsti Stubberud, tel +31(0)70 311 76 11.
The application deadline has been extended from 15 November 2017, to 6 December 2017. Applications, your CV, appraisals and diplomas must be sent by 6 December 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org.