The Royal Norwegian Embassy in Kathmandu is seeking application from an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as Support Staff.
We are looking for a candidate who is flexible and willing to take on non-routine projects when the need arises.
The Support Staff will be responsible for the following:
- Cleaning office rooms, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen and dining room, public area
- Prepare tea/coffee and serve
- Maintain stock of kitchen and cleaning supplies
- Delivery of Water, LPG, diesel and maintain supply/delivery log
- Carry heavy equipment and supplies
- Completion of Secondary School Grade 10 level
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing English
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing Nepali
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
Eligible candidates are requested to submit their application along with their resume, copies of academic certificates and recent passport size photograph, copy of citizenship certificate by email to [email protected] or mail to
Royal Norwegian Embassy Kathmandu
ATTN: Support Staff Vacancy
PO Box 20765
The last date of submission of application is 31.12.2019. The Royal Norwegian Embassy in Kathmandu reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.