- Master’s degree in political science, law or related field
- Minimum 5 years work experience
- Experience from project management
- Documented ability to independently analyze and draft political reports
- Understanding of Myanmar and the political landscape in Southeast Asia
- Understanding of the political context in Myanmar leading up to the 2020 elections, Human Rights situation and Myanmar’s democratic transition
- Knowledge about key stakeholders such as Government institutions, UN agencies and civil society organizations in Myanmar
- Understanding of current affairs - interest in following the news cycles and different media streams. Ability to explain key developments
- Very good command of both written and spoken English
- Team player, good communication skills
- A good and professionally challenging working environment
- Highly competitive salary and leave entitlement
- Medical coverage for the employee and his/her immediate family
- A position in an inclusive workplace
Application letter with cover letter, CV, references and a sample report to document analytical background and ability - to be submitted to (firstname.lastname@example.org) with copy to (email@example.com) Subject: Vacancy SPA. Interviews with short listed candidates will be carried out during April and early May 2019. Closing date for application April 22 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. No documents will be returned to the applicant.