- Facilitation for Norwegian companies that take an interest in Mozambique.
- Reporting on economic development and trade in Mozambique.
- Coordinate closely with Team Norway to promote business opportunities in Mozambique.
- Organize seminars, events and visits.
- Assisting on management of the Embassy’s development portfolio.
- Master’s degree within relevant field, preferably related to energy.
- Experience from work on business promotion, including organizing of events and seminars.
- Thorough knowledge of the Mozambican and Norwegian private sector, particularly within the Energy sector.
- Thorough knowledge on market conditions in Mozambique, familiarity with Mozambican government departments and regulators responsible for macroeconomic, trade and sector specific economic policy. Good understanding of regional and local context.
- Fluency in English and Portuguese is required. Norwegian is an advantage.
- Excellent collaborative and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Skilled in developing networks and connections.
- Strong analytical skills with a result-oriented approach.
We offer a competitive salary, holiday entitlement according to Mozambican Labor law, comprehensive insurance plan and training and development opportunities.
How to apply
Application deadline is June 15, 2018.
The Norwegian Embassy is an equal opportunity employer. Each application will be assessed carefully and on their own merit. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further information, please contact Adviser Carlos Mate, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +258 21480126
Interested candidates that meets the above-stated criteria, may send full CV and cover letter to: email@example.com