Recent events have revealed the scale of gender discrimination and sexual exploitation of women in the media industry. Join us in an event to seize this opportunity and move the discourse and global outcry against gender discrimination to the next level.
The event will showcase solutions that address the issue from a holistic perspective, and discuss the role envisioned for the media industry to affect positive change and leave no one behind.
Opening remarks by Sienna Miller, actor and Activist
- Ine Eriksen Søreide, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Norway
- Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka UN Women Executive Director
- Pamella Sittoni, Managing Editor of the East African
- Fatemah Farag, Founder of Welad el Belad and Director of Women in News in MENA
- Matthew Winkler, Co-Founder and Editor-in-Chief Emeritus, Bloomberg News