Thursday 20th september, the Confederation of Norwegian Enterprise (NHO) together with the Federation of Norwegian knowledge and technology based enterprises (Abelia) and the Norwegian Mission to the EU have the pleasure of inviting you to a high-level seminar in Brussels on AI and cyber security. Two key dimensions of digital policy in Norway and Europe!
The seminar will gather senior representatives of DG Connect, The Norwegian Mission to the EU and the Permanent Representation to the EU of Estonia as well as industry and academia, for high level interventions and panel discussions on technological developments in the area of AI and Cyber Security and appropriate policy responses on the EU and national level and cross-border cooperation in this area.
15:30 Registration and welcome coffee
s15:55 Opening remarks by Ambassador of Norway to the EU, Mrs. Oda Helen Sletnes
16:00 Key note speech by Ambassador of Estonia to the EU, Mrs. Kaja Tael
16:15 Key note speech by Lorena Boix Alonso, Director of Policy Strategy and Outreach, DG Connect
16:30 Panel debate
- Kaja Tael, Ambassador, Estonian permanent representation to the EU
- Lorena Boix Alonso, Director of Policy Strategy and Outreach, DG Connect
- Ieva Martinkenaite, Vice President and Head of Telenor-NTNU AI-Lab
- Matthew Freeman, Global Cyber Security Manager, DNVGL Digital Solutions
- Morten Irgens, Vice Rector (Vice President) of Oslo Metropolitan University (OsloMet)
17:15 – 17:45 Networking reception
TIME: Thursday 20 September 2018, 15:30-17:45
VENUE: Norway House, Rue Archimède 17, 1000 Brussels
Register here today.