The Permanent Missions of Morocco, South Africa, Nigeria, Chad, Argentina, Kenya and Norway to the United Nations and the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs and the UN Office of the High Commissioner on Human Rights in collaboration with the Dave Omakaro Foundation, HelpAge International, UN NGO Committee on Ageing and other Agencies invite you to a Side Event on Ageing by the Sidelines of the Conference of the Open Ended Working Group on Ageing on:
Independence, Autonomy and Rights of Older Persons in the African Context
When: Wednesday 17 April at 1:15 PM - 2:30 PM.
Where: Conference Room 7, UNHQ.
The event wil be chaired by Mrs. Ifeoma N. Anagbogu - Permanent Secretary, Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development, Federal Republic of Nigeria.
High Level Opening Remarks by:
- H.E. Mr. Omar Hilale, Permanent Representative of the Kingdom of Morocco to the United Nations
- H.E. Mr. Jerry Matthews Matjila, Permanent Representative of the Republic of South Africa to the United Nations
- H.E. Mr. Tijjani Muhammad-Bande, Permanent Representative of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to the United Nations
- H.E. Mr. Ali Alifei Moustapha, Permanent Representative of the Kingdom Republic of Chad to the United Nations
- H.E. Mr. Lazarus Ombai Amayo, Permanent Representative of the Kenya to the United Nations
- Ms. Marianne Loe, Charge d'Affaires, a.i. Permanent Mission of the Norway to the United Nations
Please see invitation and concept note here.