The Permanent Missions of Niger, Norway, Qatar and Tunisia to the United Nations and the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime cordially request the honour of your esteemed attendance at the Special Event on
Gender Dimensions of Criminal Justice Responses to Terrorism
When: Thursday 27 June 2018 at 1:15 - 2:30 PM.
Where: Conferenece Room 7, UNHQ.
- Ms. Miwa Kato, UNODC Director of Operations.
- H.E. Jøran Kallmyr, Minister of Justice and Immigration of Norway
- H.E. Alya Ahmed bin Saif Al-Thani, Permanent Representative of Qatar to the UN
- H.E. Sami Bougacha, Chargé d’Affaires of Tunisia to the UN
- H.E. Abdou Abarry, Permanent Representative, of Niger to the UN
- Mr. Vladimir Voronkov, Under-Secretary-General, UN Office of Counter-Terrorism
- Mr. Masood Karimipour, Chief of UNODC Terrorism Prevention Branch
- Ms. Paivi Kannisto, UN Women Chief of Peace and Security Unit
We welcome interventions from the floor during the interactive session.
A light lunch will be served outside the meeting room at 1 pm.
Kindly RSVP here or to Mr. Matteo Pasquali (email@example.com)
Please see background information here.