Wednesday 11 March 2020 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm at the Mission of Denmark, 666 Third Avenue, 11th Floor.
This expert panel gathers seven young change makers from three continents. With Nordic ministers in a listening position, we’ll get to know what political priorities are needed to transform our societies and end gender inequality.
What are the missing elements of the Beijing Platform for Action? What are the most pressing issues for young people right now?
Join the Nordic expert panel at the CSW64!
When: Wednesday 11 March, 12:00–13:30
Where: Permanent Mission of Denmark to the UN, Chrysler East Building, 666 Third Ave, 11th Floor,
Registration is needed by 9 March to email@example.com
We ask you kindly to be in good time.
MEET THE EXPERTS:
- Louise Burenby (she/her), Swedish Youth Representative to the UNGA
- Aya Chebbi (she/her), African Union Youth Envoy
- Una Hildardóttir (she/her), President, Icelandic Youth Council
- Petra Laiti (she/her), Chair, Finnish Sámi Youth Organization
- Robin Leander Wullum (they/them), delegate, Norwegian Children and Youth Council
- Martin Mejlgaard (he/him), representative, Danish Youth Council
- Shakeda Williams (she/her), Industrial Relations Officer, Barbados Workers’ Union
- Moderator: Abid Raja (he/him), Minister of Equality, Norway
- Keynote listener: Mogens Jensen (he/him), Minister for Equal Opportunities, Denmark