Tuesday 10 March at 3:00 - 4:15 PM, at Conference Room 6, UNHQ.
Organized by the Permanent Mission of the Republic of Korea to the United Nations, The Government Offices of Sweden, Stockholm International Peace Research Institute, Ministry of Gender Equality and Family of the Republic of Korea, Korean Women’s Development Institute and The Government of Norway, you are invited to a side event during the Commission on the Status of Women 2020:
Tackling Online Violence against Women:
Experiences from the Republic of Korea and Global Partners
When: Tuesday 10 March at 3:00 PM.
Where: Conference Room 6, UNHQ.
- Ms. Jung-ok Lee, Minister of Gender Equality and Family, Republic of Korea.
- Mr. Abid Q. Raja, Minister of Culture and Equality, Norway.
- Ms. Insook Kwon, President of Korean Women’s Development Institute.
- Mijeong LEE, Senior Research Fellow, KWDI.
- Anna Johansson, Parliamentarian, Social Democratic Party, Sweden.
- Marina Caparini, Senior Researcher, SIPRI.
- Karuna Nain, Global Safety Policy Lead, Facebook.