Tuesday 10 March at 10:00 - 11:15 am, at Conference Room A, UNHQ.
Organised by Malawi, Norway, Plan International and UNFPA, you are invited to a side event during the Commission on the Status of Women 2020:
Partnership for change; ending child marriage and keeping girls in school
When: Tuesday 10 March at 10:00 AM.
Where: Conference Room A, UNHQ.
- Hon Mary Thom Navicha MP, Minister of Gender, Children, Disability and Social welfare
- Minister of Culture and Equality, Mr. Abid Q. Raja of Government of Norway
- Dr Natalia Kanem, Executive Director, UNFPA
- Phoebe Kasoga, Country Director, Plan International Malawi
- Youth Activist Hanna Headson from Malawi