Wednesday 16 October from 1:15-2:30 pm in Conference Room 11, UNHQ.
On behalf of the Norway's Mission to the United Nations, Amnesty International, and the International Service for Human Rights, we would like to invite you to a Third Committee side event titled:
The Need to End Impunity for Human Rights Violations and Abuses Committed Against Human Rights Defenders
The event will take place on Wednesday, 16 October from 1:15-2:30 pm in Conference Room 11 at UNHQ.
- Ambassador Mona Juul, Permanent Representative of Norway
- Michel Forst, Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights defenders
- Radya Al-Mutawakel, Mwatana Organization for Human Rights, Yemen
- Khin Ohmar, Progressive Voice Myanmar, Myanmar
- Sherine Tadros, Amnesty International
Please RSVP by Friday 11 October.