Tuesday 5 February 2019 at 3:00 - 5:00 PM, in Trusteeship Council, UNHQ.
The Permanent Mission of Norway to the UN, together with UN Environment Programme and EAT Foundation are thrilled to invite to the Global Launch of the EAT-Lancet Commission on Planet, food and health.
Can we feed a future population of 10 billion people a healthy diet within planetary boundaries?
When: Tuesday 5 February 2019 at 3:00 - 5:00 PM
Where: Trusteeship Council
- Permanent Representative of Norway to the UN, Ms. Mona Juul
- Founder and President of EAT, Ms. Gunhild Stordalen
- Actor and Environmental Activist: Mr. Alec Baldwin
- Assistant Secretary General UN Environment Programme, Mr. Satya Tripathi
- Co-Chair of the Lancet Commission, Professor Walter Willett
Read more about the EAT-Lancet Commission here.