Friday 8 March, 1:15 PM - 2:30 PM in Conference Room 5, UNHQ.
The Permanent Missions of Haiti and Norway to the United Nations, UN Police Division, UN Women and UN Team of Experts on the Rule of Law and Sexual Violence in Conflict hereby invites all Member States, UN agencies and Civil Society to a panel debate on
Preventing Sexual and Gender Based Violence with Specialized Policing
When: Friday, 8 March at 1:15 PM – 2:30 PM.
Where: Conference Room 5, UNHQ.
A light lunch will be served at 1 PM by Vienna Café.
The Moderator will be Ms. Kaoru Okuizumi, Team Leader, UN Team of Experts on the Rule of Law and Sexual Violence in Conflict.
The list of speakers include
- Ms. Mari Skare, Deputy Permanent Representative, Permanent Mission of Norway
- Mr. Willy Louis, MBA/DIAH, Minister Counsellor, Permanent Mission of Haiti
- Commissioner Luis Carrilho, Police Adviser, UN Police Division
- Ms. Paivi Kannisto, Chief, Peace and Security Section, UN Women
- Police Superintendent Karin Borgenvik, Team leader, UN Police SGBV Team, MINUJUSTH
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.