Monday 29 April at 1:15 PM - 2:30 PM in One Dag Hammarskjöld Plaza.
The Permanent Missions of Costa Rica and Norway to the United Nations and the International Labour Organization (ILO) have the pleasure of inviting colleagues to participate in
on the occasion of the World Day for Safety and Health at Work.
After walking or running up 35 floors we celebrate all participants with water and waffles at NorwayUN's new offices.
The total number of participants is limited to 35; first come…
When: Monday 29 April 2019 at 1:15 PM (in training gear).
Where: One Dag Hammarskjöld Plaza, NorwayUN, 35th floor.
The World Day for Safety and Health at Work on 28 April is an annual international campaign to promote safe, healthy and decent work.
- You are welcome to leave your bags at Norway's Mission on the 35th floor before start, but on your own risk.
- All participants will need to sign a waiver before start.
- The event starts with a warm up, walking down the stairs from 35th to the 1st floor.
- We will have two groups going up; one for runners and one for walkers.
- Prizes to all participants!
Please RSVP by Friday 26 April 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org.