Tuesday 4 December 2018 at 6:00 PM at Ecosoc Chamber, UN Headquarters.
In partnership with the Permanent Missions of Norway, the European Union and UNITAR, you are invited to the premiere screening and discussion of
A Call for Peace Documentary
When: Tuesday 4 December 2018 at 6:00 PM.
Where: Ecosoc Chamber, UN Headquarters.
RSVP HERE by 9 AM Thursday 29 November.
Special guests include:
- Former Colombian President and Nobel Peace Prize recipient 2016 Juan Manuel Santos
- Singer and Philanthropist Akon
- President of the 73rd session of the UN General Assembly and former Ecuadorean Foreign Minister Maria Fernanda Espinosa
- Director of the Outreach Division in the United Nations Department of Public Information Maher Nasser
- Special Envoy for the Colombian Peace Process as appointed by President Barack Obama Bernard Aronson