Tuesday 19 September 2017, at 1:15 -2:30 PM, in Conference Room 2, UNHQ.
The two keynote addresses will be delivered by Norway's Minister for Climate and the Environment Vidar Helgesen and Unilever's CEO Paul Polman, followed by moderated topical discussions on health/nutrition challenges and solutions; societal challenges and solutions; environmental challenges and solutions, and on the country perspective.
The event will be moderated by journalist Zeinab Badawi.
- Sergio Londoño, Director of the Colombian Presidential Agency of Cooperation
- Zainab Badawi, Journalist and moderator
- Vidar Helgesen, Minister of Climate and Environment (Norway)
- Svein Tore Holsether, CEO, Yara International
- Sara Menker, CEO, GRO Intelligence
- Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Former Finance Minister of Nigeria
- Paul Polman, CEO Unilever
- Dr. Gunhild Stordalen, Founder and President, EAT Foundation
- Gerda Verburg, Assistant Secretary General, Scaling Up Nutrition