You will be given sole responsibility for your tasks, and we expect you to act independently in performing these. Thus, you will need to be aware of and understand the special responsibilities and duties involved with working at an embassy. Integrity and trustworthiness is essential.
The Staff Assistant should be team-orientated and is expected to contribute positively to the working environment. We expect applicants to have basic ICT knowledge and the ability to formulate letters.
- Driving Embassy staff to meetings and other work-related activities. Some weekend work may be required.
- Managing and planning driving schedules with the other Embassy staff.
- Parcel handling, including preparation of necessary documentation.
- Liaising with Malaysian authorities and other embassies regarding administrative matters.
- Other administrative tasks such as preparing inventory lists, preparing letters and procurement of items and services for the Embassy.
- Minimum STPM or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Familiarity with the Klang Valley area.
- Good computer skills, including experience with using Microsoft Office.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within given time frames.
- Experience with events and/or VIP handling preferred.
- Good planning and decision-making abilities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Application with CV are to be sent to [email protected] within 19 November 2019.
Questions may be directed to Embassy First Secretary, Mr. Ståle Blakstad
E-mail: [email protected] , Phone 03 2171 0005/00