Who can apply?
Business organizations or knowledge-clusters in Latvia.
Criteria for the applicant:
- The applicant must be a legal entity, documentation must be provided
- The applicant must show good insight into the issues and has set clear and
feasible goals for the project
Grants can be given for
- Seminars, conferences, fairs and meetings and other activities for promoting Norwegian economic and commercial interests and Norwegian expertise as local partners.
No grants are provided for activities that promote the interests of only one individual actor.
All activities must meet the following criteria:
- The activity must have clearly defined, realistic and measurable goals, and provide a baseline /present situation and indicators that enable it to measure and report on the results achieved.
The measure must be cost-effective. This must be documented in a detailed budget.
When considering the application following elements will be emphasized:
- Risk, and risk management
- The extent to which the activity is suitable to help achieve the scheme's objectives
- The initiative's local roots, sustainability and exit strategy
- The relevance of the activity to Norwegian priorities, public plans and policies