Hand in your documents
You must bring with you:
- A printout of the cover letter and application form from the Application Portal
- The checklist and the documents listed on it
- Your passport (must be valid for at least three months after your planned departure from the Schengen area)
- Photograph (must comply with international standards)
- Your travel health insurance policy
- You should be covered for at least EUR 30 000, including expenses in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, treatment in medical emergencies and/or emergency hospital treatment, and death
- Your insurance should be valid in all Schengen countries
- It should cover the whole of your planned stay in the Schengen area
- It should as a rule be purchased in your home country. If this is not possible it may be purchased in another country.
We will contact you if we need more information. The application process will start once all the required documents have been submitted.
You can hand in your application and the required documents here:
Please note that it could take 2-3 days before applicants can get original documents such as passports back. We recomend that applicants factor this into their travel plans.
In Amman: VFS Global office, Abdul Raheem Al-Haj Moh’d St. Galleria Mall, Building No. 56, 4th Floor, Sweifieh - Amman. Phone (+962 79 792 22 21)
Helpline: +96264001004. Email: email@example.com
VFS Global Visa Application Centre
In Tel Aviv: VFS Global’s office, 47th Floor, Midtown Commerce, 144 Menachem Begin. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org . Phone +972-747-555-456. https://www.vfsglobal.com/Norway/Israel/index.html
In Ramallah: VFS Global’s office, ground Floor, Madar Building, Al Kawthar Street, Al Balou, Ramallah. Contact: P_sophiemo@vfsglobal.com (+97 02 2945414 /+9702-2945400) https://www.norwayvisa-palestinianterritory.com/
In Algiers: VFS Global’s office, Rue Houidef Bouteldja, N°1 BenAknoun Algiers, Algeria 16000. Website: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/dza/en/nor Email: email@example.com Phone: 00213 (0) 21 99 88 42
For opening hours, please check with the relevant VFS.