Hand in your documents
You must bring with you:
- a printout of the application form (schengen.pdf) received by email;
- the checklist and the documents listed.
- Your passport (must be valid for at least three months after your planned departure from the Schengen area)
- Photograph (must comply with international standards)
- Your travel health insurance policy
- You should be covered for at least EUR 30 000, including expenses in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, treatment in medical emergencies and/or emergency hospital treatment, and death
- Your insurance should be valid in all Schengen countries
- It should cover the whole of your planned stay in the Schengen area
- It should as a rule be purchased in your home country. If this is not possible it may be purchased in another country.
The application process will start once all the required documents have been submitted.
Please note that it could take 2-3 days before applicants can get original documents such as passports back. We recomend that applicants factor this into their travel plans.
In Amman: VFS Global office, Abdul Raheem Al-Haj Moh’d St. Galleria Mall, Building No. 56, 1st Floor, Sweifieh - Amman. Phone (+962 79 792 22 21)
Helpline: +96264001004. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
VFS Global Visa Application Centre
In Ramallah: VFS Global’s office, ground Floor, Madar Building, Al Kawthar Street, Al Balou, Ramallah. Contact: P_sophiemo@vfsglobal.com (+97 02 2945414 /+9702-2945400) https://www.norwayvisa-palestinianterritory.com/
In Algiers: VFS Global’s office, Rue Houidef Bouteldja, N°1 BenAknoun Algiers, Algeria 16000. Website: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/dza/en/nor Email: email@example.com Phone: 00213 (0) 21 99 88 42
In Baghdad: VFS Global’s office in Baghdad, Al-Yarmok Qr. 4th street, Jordan intersection, Baghdad, Iraq. Website: Visa Information (vfsglobal.com)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 9647813703233
For opening hours, please check with the relevant VFS.