Deadline: 5. May 2019
The successful candidates will take part in a team of visa officers, responsible for preparing and processing visa and immigration cases from the region. Tasks include registering and processing cases, contact with applicants and reception centers as well as translating and participating in interviews.
Qualifications (all positions):
- Must be fully operational in written and oral English.
- Higher education (University) is desirable, but experience from similar work can be equally valued.
- Some work experience (3-5 years) from a relevant field (public sector, embassies, NGOs) is desirable.
- The successful candidate must have or be able to obtain residency in Jordan.
Additional assets for two of the positions:
- For one of the positions we are seeking a candidate with good working knowledge of French. Knowledge about the socio-economic situation in Algeria and/or Tunisia will be an asset.
- For one of the positions we are seeking a candidate with good working knowledge of Sorani language. Knowledge of Kurmanji language (Badini) can also be an asset.
Co-working: Good team worker. Ability to fit into an existing work environment.
Performance: Systematic, efficient, flexible, independent and able to take initiative.
Maturity: High integrity, inclusive, empathic
Attractive salary and social security package with health insurance. The Norwegian Embassy strives to maintain a good and inclusive work environment.
A six month trial period applies before the contracts are made permanent.
Application procedure: Please send a CV and letter of motivation to the Royal Norwegian Embassy, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org