Hand in your documents
You must bring with you:
- a printout of the application form (schengen.pdf) received by email;
- the checklist and the documents listed.
- Your passport (must be valid for at least three months after your planned departure from the Schengen area)
- Photograph (must comply with international standards)
- Your travel health insurance policy
- You should be covered for at least EUR 30 000, including expenses in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, treatment in medical emergencies and/or emergency hospital treatment, and death
- Your insurance should be valid in all Schengen countries
- It should cover the whole of your planned stay in the Schengen area
- It should as a rule be purchased in your home country. If this is not possible it may be purchased in another country.
We will contact you if we need more information. The application process will start once all the required documents have been submitted.
Norway Visa Application Centre
47th Floor, Midtown Commerce, 144 Menachem Begin
Tel Aviv, Israel
During the opening hours Monday and Tuesday from 09.00 to 12.00.
Due to the Omicron outbreak in Israel, and according to instruction from Israeli government, booking appointment is mandatory.
Applicants can book an appointment by phone +972-747555456 or by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants in Gaza and the West Bank should contact the Visa Application Centre in Ramallah or Gaza City for submission of applications there:
VAC in Ramallah: Latin Building , Aa Ahlieh College St. Ramallah
VAC in Gaza City: 33/1360 Khaled Ben El Walid St. Gaza