Before you apply

Find out what type of residence permit you need, e.g. in connection with work, studies, family immigration or to stay in Norway as an au pair. You will find information on the different types of residence permit on UDI’s website

In order to apply for a residence permit to Norway from Israel you must either be a citizen of Israel or have a residence permit in Israel. You must have had the residence permit for at least six months before you can apply for a residence permit to Norway.

In Israel all applicants submit their applications at the visa application centre run by an external service provider, VFS Global. VFS Global will forward the application to the Norwegian Embassy in Amman for further screening.