- Administrative tasks, such as filling in applications and online registrations, contact with external suppliers etc.
- Provide transport for the Embassy staff and guests, including official delegations
- Ensure service and maintenance of the Embassy vehicles
- Run various errands for the Embassy, and any other assignments as required
- Main duties may be subject to revision at the Head of Mission’s discretion
- High written and oral competency in Hebrew and English
- Computer skills in Word, Outlook and preferably Excel
- An Israeli driver's license. C and scooter category lisences are an advantage
- Clean driving and police record
- Excellent, disciplined and safe driving
- Familiarity with routes in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and other areas of Israel
- Positive team work spirit, flexible and service minded
- Time management skills, sense of order and resposibility, clean and tidy appearance
- Flexibility regarding working hours, ability to work extra hours when necessary, including days of rest and other holidays
Applicants should submit a cover letter and a CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by
The e-mail subject should state: Application for administrative officer/driver/last name of applicant. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The probation period is six months. Salary will be determined based on the applicant’s experience and qualifications. The local staff are employees and compulsory members of the NII and the Israeli pension system.
The Norwegian Embassy is pleased to offer equal opportunities and welcomes applicants from all cultures, genders and religion.