Hand in your documents
You must bring with you:
- A printout of the cover letter and application form from the Application Portal
- The checklist and the documents listed on it
- Your passport (must be valid for at least three months after your planned departure from the Schengen area)
- Photograph (must comply with international standards)
- Your travel health insurance policy
- You should be covered for at least EUR 30 000, including expenses in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, treatment in medical emergencies and/or emergency hospital treatment, and death
- Your insurance should be valid in all Schengen countries
- It should cover the whole of your planned stay in the Schengen area
- It should as a rule be purchased in your home country. If this is not possible it may be purchased in another country.
We will contact you if we need more information. The application process will start once all the required documents have been submitted.
You can hand in your application and the required documents here:
4th Floor, Heravi Centre, Square Heravi,
Street Mousavi (Golestan 5th Street)
District 4, Tehran, Iran
The Visa Application Center (VAC) is open from 08:00 until 17:00 from Sundays to Thursdays. Receiving applications between 08:00 and 15:30
Visa applicants submitting requirements at VFS-Tehran must book an appointment with VFS . After all the previous steps (step 1 to 3) to this one (step 4, handing in the documents) are made, you may go to the Visa Application Centre on your scheduled appointmentand and submit the application. Note that you will need to register your application online, pay the fee online, gather all necessary documents according to the checklist for Tehran and fill out the questionnaire before you submit the application to VFS-Tehran.
Please note that if you need to have help in registering the application and paying the fee, VFS-Tehran will assist you as long as you have all necessary documents.