Key functions and responsibilities:
- General administrative support in close coordination with the Head of Admin.
- Supervision, maintenance and service tasks at the chancery and diplomatic residences. Handy person that is able to do minor repairs in all residential buildings, moving, carrying and assembling items of furniture’s, electrical equipment’s etc.
- Support with regards to ICT and telecom systems.
- Practical logistical tasks (e.g. moving).
- Prepare Social Security payment for local staff.
- Driving skills in order to work independently.
- Will also function as extra driver when needed in Embassy car pool.
- Core competencies: Education/course work or a proven record of accomplishment in the field of administration and ICT/telecom. Building maintenance and service experience will be an advantage. Knowledge of electrical systems and plumbing systems.
- Experience: Professional experience in administration/maintenance/ICT. Preferably, also experience in working with embassies.
- Language Requirements: Fluency in English and Farsi is required.
- Driver’s license: Driver’s license category B is required.
The Royal Norwegian Embassy in Tehran is looking for someone who is committed, experienced, communicative, organized and results-oriented. Very important that the person can work independently and that the person is “handy”. Must be flexible and ready to work outside of regular working hours.
The Embassy will offer a competitive salary with a social benefit package.
Please send your application, CV, recommendation letter from previous employers and copy of driver’s license by e-mail to email@example.com no later than Wednesday, 17 October 2018.