Hand in your documents
You must bring with you:
- A printout of the cover letter and application form from the Application Portal
- The checklist and the documents listed on it
- Your passport (must be valid for at least three months after your planned departure from the Schengen area)
- Photograph (must comply with international standards)
- Your travel health insurance policy
- You should be covered for at least EUR 30 000, including expenses in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, treatment in medical emergencies and/or emergency hospital treatment, and death
- Your insurance should be valid in all Schengen countries
- It should cover the whole of your planned stay in the Schengen area
- It should as a rule be purchased in your home country. If this is not possible it may be purchased in another country.
We will contact you if we need more information. The application process will start once all the required documents have been submitted.
You can hand in your application and the required documents here:
Norway Visa Application Centre
Kuningan City Mall 1st floor
Jl Prof DR Satrio Kav 18, Setiabudi - Kuningan
Jakarta – 12940
Helpline Number – 6221- 3041 8705
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: VFS Schengen Visa Application Centre (Jakarta)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: False Visa Agents
Please note that the Norwegian Embassy in Bangkok and VFS Schengen Visa Application Centre do not co-operate with any visa agents in Indonesia.
Applicants are strongly advised not to deal with visa agents. They often charge high fees, offer false information, and in some cases have been found to compromise the overall credibility of an application by encouraging applicants to falsify information and documentation
Please report any attempts at visa fraud from visa agents directly to the Embassy.