LOGO DESIGN COMPETITION
CELEBRATING 70 YEARS OF INDONESIA-NORWAY DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS
In 2020, we will mark 70 years of diplomatic relations between Indonesia and Norway. The Norwegian Embassy in Jakarta and the Indonesian Embassy in Oslo (the Embassies) invite Indonesian and Norwegian nationals to participate in a logo design competition to commemorate this anniversary.
- Open to Indonesian & Norwegian nationals, but limited to individuals aged min. 18 years
- Staff of the Embassies and their immediate family members are not eligible to join
- Acceptable design formats are .png, .jpg, .jpeg, or pdf (max. file size 3 MB, with 300 dpi resolution)
- Any writing included on the graphic should be in English
- Contestants may submit no more than one entry
- A description of the logo must be submitted (of no more than 50 words)
- Must be original, creative and must not violate any intellectual property
- The logo must contain the number 70
- Designs should be submitted in two versions: Full Color and Black & White (BW)
The winner will be selected by the Embassies on the merits of:
- Relevance: A design that sends a clear message about the spirit of the two countries working together
- Aesthetics: An appealing design that display balance and color coordination
- Adaptable: A design that is adaptable to different scales and different uses both in color or BW
- Adherence to the logo design guidelines
SUBMISSION & PRIZE
- Deadline: 25 November 2019. Late submissions will not be considered.
- Submission as an email attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: 70 Logo Competition
- All submissions become the sole property of the Embassies and may be use for all events, promotional materials and social media platforms related to the anniversary in 2020.
- The Embassies reserve the right to modify and revise the logo in whatever manner they deem appropriate
- The winner will be notified by email and will be announced via Embassies’ website, twitter and Instagram accounts. The Embassies reserve the right to not select a winner if, in their sole discretion, if no suitable entries are received.
- The winner will receive a cash prize of IDR 10,000,000 (ten million rupiahs).