Norway's health authorities encourage everyone to avoid journeys that are not strictly necessary (both domestic and international), avoid public transport if you can, avoid other places where you can easily get close to others, avoid close contact with others. Everyone who comes from outside the Nordic countries should be in quarantine for 14 days from their arrival in Norway, regardless of whether they have symptoms or not.
· Information about the Coronavirus situation in Norway
· As a result of the Coronavirus situation, the Government has adopted new border control rules, entry rules and rules on rejecting some foreign nationals.
Questions and answers about the new rules.
· About the Coronavirus situation from UDI
Questions and answers for EU/EAA nationals or family member
Questions and answers for nationals outside EU/EEA
· Travel advice from the Norwegian authorities
· Information for foreign nationals in Norway