Environment and Green Energy
Norway is at the forefront of the green energy shift and believes the green shift offers key opportunities for economic growth.
- (12/09/2017) Ambassador Jørn E. Gjelstad on Greek-Norwegian cooperation in the field of geothermal energy.
- (28/04/2017) Ambassador Jørn E. Gjelstad on the Norwegian funding of a portable sea water desalination unit for Santorini.
Norway believes in gender equality and acknowledges that gender equality is key to economic stability, innovation and growth.
- (29/09/2017) Ambassador Jørn E. Gjelstad´s welcoming remarks at conference on gender, migration and trafficking in Europe.
- (28/06/2017) Ambassador Jørn E. Gjelstad´s speech at the seminar "Gender, Media and Human Rights".
Norway is an active, reliable and close partner to Greece in migration issues through the EEA and Norway Grants.
- (30/10/2017) Ambassador Jørn E. Gjelstad´s speech at the closing event of the asylum and migration program.
- (09/06/2017) State Secretary Marit B. Røsland´s speech at the closing event of the SOAM Project.
- (10/05/2017) Ambassador Jørn E. Gjelstad´s statement at the opening of the drop-in-center for relocation candidates going to Norway.