- Official correspondence and other forms of contact with ministries, government departments, municipal institutions, and civil society
- Assist in general accounting for the embassy
- Translation and interpretation required in the daily work of the embassy
- Office administration
- Assist in managing and organising political visits, events, and representation
- Stand in for the advisor and receptionist when needed
Please note that the Ambassador may change the employee’s responsibilities in line with changes in the embassy’s priorities
Educational and professional background
- At least a bachelor’s degree in administration, accounting, law, or other relevant field of study
- At least two years of relevant work experience
- Experience from working abroad and/or in international organisations, embassies, state institutions or the NGO sector will be an advantage
Personal qualities and capabilities
- Responsible, well organised, administrative talent
- Flexible and team-oriented
- Handles stressful circumstances
- Native Georgian speaker, with experience in using academic, official, and other formalized styles
- Fluent in English, strong skills in written English
- Knowledge of Norwegian or another Scandinavian language will be an advantage
How to apply
We ask that you read the following carefully:
Applications should be sent to [email protected] no later than 1 September. Please clarify which position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
The applications should contain the following documents. The motivation letter and CV should be in English, references and documentation on higher education in English or with a verified translation.
- A motivation letter (maximum 500 words), explaining why you are applying for the job, why you consider yourself a qualified candidate, describing your personal qualities as well as any other information you consider relevant.
- Documentation of higher education
- Relevant letters of recommendation
- Documentation of language skills
If you have any questions about the vacancies or the application process, please send these to [email protected].