Participants were drawn from members of the communities, government, civil society, academia and development partners.
The Seminars have stimulated sharing of knowledge and ideas and contributed to key recommendations for action and follow-up by key stakeholders.
To find read-out on each one of the learning seminars, please click on the link below:
- One Size Doesn't Fit All: tailoring services so that no one is left out
- How the safety of women and girls makes a difference to girls' education
- The Hidden Disease: There is no health without mental health!
- Dynamics & multiple faces of Khat: Stakeholder Learning & Engagement for Action
- Prison Reform: the triple challenge of women imprisoned with their children