It includes the following:
- All who have been outside the Nordic countries are to stay in their homes for 14 days after arriving home to Norway, regardless of whether they have symptoms.
- Travellers from countries outside the Nordic region who are not residents of Norway will be asked to return. The alternative for these travellers is quarantine. Travellers with symptoms will be isolated.
- This means that everyone presently staying in Norway and who has been in a country outside the Nordic region in the past 14 days is to be quarantined.
- This policy has retroactive effect and applies to all arrivals since Thursday 27 February.
- Diplomatic and consular missions are asked to ensure that this information is posted on relevant platforms.
English Version: Travel Advice Norway.pdf
Norwegian Version: https://helsenorge.no/koronavirus/reise