Before you apply
- You should apply in good time and at the latest 15 days before you plan to travel. You can submit your application up to six months before your planned departure.
- We recommend that you do not buy your ticket until a visa has been granted.
- Before you can hand in the required documentation, you must register your application online. When you come to hand in your documentation, you will be asked to provide fingerprints.
- In order to apply for a visa from Egypt you must either be a citizen of Egypt and Libya or legally reside here.
- You may be asked to provide additional documentation or to come for an interview.
- In Egypt applicants for visas submit their applications at the visa application centre run by an external service provider, VFS Global. VFS Global will forward the visa application to the Norwegian Embassy in Amman for consideration.