Travel and border information for Norway in Norwegian / English

Traveling to Norway? - Register your arrival in our traveler registry
(About the registry)

How can my education/profession be recognized in Noway?

The Norwegian Agency for Quality Assurance in Education (NOKUT) provides information about the Norwegian authorization and recognition schemes.

NOKUT is also the point of contact for the recognition of professional qualifications for professions regulated by law in Norway.

A comprehensive list of professions and recognition bodies can be found on the website of NOKUT.