Additional visa documentation required due to the Covid-19 situation:
- Reservation of roundtrip airline tickets with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from the Schengen area and specifying entry and exit from Norway. The ticket should be bought only after the visa has been granted.
Note: If the application is approved, the visa will be issued according to the dates on the booking.
- A detailed plan of return:
- Name of medical institution where the nucleic acid test and IgM anti-body test will be taken in Norway and in the transit country, and documentation stating that these tests fulfill the Chinese foreign missions’ requirements for the green health code in Norway and in the transit country.
- Hotel booking in the transit country if needed in order to have time to take the nucleic acid and IgM anti-body tests, and obtain the green health codes.
- Travel medical insurance for the duration of the stay in the Schengen area with a minimum coverage of EURO 30 000, including coverage of Covid-19 medical treatment.