Start-up date 2 January 2023.
The Embassy is located together with the Mission of Norway to the EU in “Norway House”, in walking distance to the EU institutions. With our 60 staff members we are Norway’s largest foreign mission. The Embassy and the Mission share a common administration
Main tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- The Ambassador’s calendar, coordination of meetings, organising lunches and dinners
- Contact with embassies, ministries, and Belgian local authorities
- Protocol affairs, including writing verbal notes and other contact with the Belgian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Assist in preparing ministerial and High-Level visits, contact with the airport’s VIP salon and security
- Assist the diplomats at the Mission
- Various correspondence in several languages
- Cooperation with the common Administrative Team
The Employer reserves the right to modify the tasks and reorganize the work according to the circumstances
- Experience as a PA/Executive Assistant, preferably from a diplomatic or international environment.
- Administrative, planning, and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong general office skills
- Required languages: English, French and Flemish. Advantage with knowledge to one of the Scandinavian languages.
- Strong IT skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Self-motivated and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team setting and under pressure
- Reliable, flexible, and service minded
- Applicants must have an unrestricted legal right to reside and work in Belgium
- Dynamic and inclusive working environment at “Norway House”
- Employment contract subject to local employment law
- Salary according to experience
For further information, please contact Head of administration Mrs. Kristin Barsten, tel +32 (0)499 057 999.
Applications to be sent by e-mail only to email@example.com with “Vacancy PA” in the subject field.
Application deadline (EXTENDED): 30 September 2022