Travel advice can be read in full on HelseNorge.no.
The new advice includes the following:
- Anyone who has been outside the Nordic countries are to stay in their homes for 14 days after arriving home to Norway, regardless of whether they have symptoms.
- Travellers from countries outside the Nordic region who are not residents of Norway will be asked to return. The alternative for these travellers is quarantine. Travellers with symptoms will be isolated.
- This means that everyone presently staying in Norway and who has been in a country outside the Nordic region in the past 14 days is to be quarantined.
- This policy has retroactive effect and applies to all arrivals since Thursday 27 February.
- The policy is in place until Thursday March 26th, but may be extended.
As the situation develops, policies and advice that also affect travellers to Norway may change rapidly. Stay updated on the latest developments and see the full extent of the measures on the NIPH website (Norwegian Institute for Public Health). The Norwegian Directorate of Health information can be found here (in Norwegian only).
For travel and health information about the coronavirus in Bangladesh, click here for more information (in Norwegian only).