Hand in your documents
You must bring with you:
- A printout of the cover letter and application form from the Application Portal
- The checklist and the documents listed on it
- Your passport (must be valid for at least three months after your planned departure from the Schengen area)
- Photograph (must comply with international standards)
- Your travel health insurance policy
- You should be covered for at least EUR 30 000, including expenses in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, treatment in medical emergencies and/or emergency hospital treatment, and death
- Your insurance should be valid in all Schengen countries
- It should cover the whole of your planned stay in the Schengen area
- It should as a rule be purchased in your home country. If this is not possible it may be purchased in another country.
We will contact you if we need more information. The application process will start once all the required documents have been submitted.
You can hand in your application and the required documents here:
Rua Garcia Neto nº 9, Miramar
C.P. 3835, Luanda, Angola
Applicants have to relate to the following places to apply for a visa:
- In Angola all applicants must apply at the Portuguese Embassy in Luanda.
- In São Tomé and Principe Norway is represented by Portugal. Applicants must therefore apply at Portugal’s Embassy in São Tomé.
- Norway does not have any representation agreements in RC, Gabon or Equatorial Guinea. Applicants from these countries has to come to Luanda to hand in their applications.
- In DRC all applicants must apply at the European Visa Centre.