The Royal Norwegian Embassy in Luanda has a vacancy for a full-time position as a Senior Programme Officer (SPO). The SPO will report to the management of the embassy and work in close co-operation with the rest of the senior team. The position will include, but not be limited to, the following tasks:
- Development and follow-up of Embassy’s political and programme portfolios
- Promotion of Norwegian business interests in Angola
- Contact with political and administrative partners
- Organisation of promotional events including media contact
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications:
- Angolan citizen in the age group 25-40 years
- Fluent in written and oral Portuguese and English
- University degree equal or equivalent to a Master’s degree
- Minimum five years of work experience within similar areas mentioned above
The person we are looking for should be:
- Dedicated and hard working with a positive attitude
- Outward-going with an extensive network in Angola
- A team player
- Gross monthly salary: AKZ 1.400.000, and other benefits.
Those interested should submit a brief application (maximum 1 A4 page) enclosed an updated CV, contact details, list of references to [email protected] by July 15th the latest.