Before you apply

Find out what type of residence permit you need, e.g. in connection with work, studies, family immigration or to stay in Norway as an au pair. You will find information on the different types of residence permit on UDI’s website

As a general rule, in order to apply for a residence permit from Greece you must either be a citizen of Greece or have a residence permit in Greece. You must have had the residence permit for at least six months before you apply for the Schengen residence permit.