The focus of the workshop was on opportunities and challenges of this emerging industry, and its implementation into the renewable energy mix in Greece.
During the workshop presentations were given by:
- The Ambassador of Norway in Greece and Cyprus Mr. Jorn Gjelstad
- The General Secretary of Energy and Mineral Resources Mr. Michalis Verriopoulos
- The representative of RAE Mr. Dionysios Papachristou
- The Professor of International Law at Panteion University Mr. Angelos Syrigos
- The representative of Equinor Mr. Arne Eik
- The president of ELETAEN Mr. Panagiotis Ladakakos
Moreover, Mrs Anne Lise Rognlidalen presented the program of the Norwegian Government “Innovation Norway”.
More than 120 persons, members of ELETAEN and friends of wind energy participated in the workshop. Among them: the representatives of the four systemic Greek Banks, Professor Arthouros Zervos, Professor Spyros Mavrakos President of ELKETHE, Professor Stavros Papathanassiou, Ioannis Chatzivaliadis President of IENE, Nikos Stefanatos from CRES and Christos Tsigkis CEO of the Cypriot Association of Wind Energy.
You may download: